Monday, June 01, 2009

A few minutes of down time

This one is a little difficult to see it, but if you look above the darker tree line yoiu can see the rainbow that we drove through! Neat or what?


I saw this sign on the way up to Illinois and then I had the camera ready for when we came back to Tennesse. You just don't know what went through my head! I thought if nothing else, Michelle would like this picture.

We found the home of Superman. The name of their paper is also called, "The Daily Planet". I got a kick out of it.




Then a little closer to home, we have this town. It is on the way to Statesboro, Ga. We passed through it on the way to meet Philly for lunch. I took a picture of the store because there was too much traffic to stop on the highway and take a picture of the street sign (with the phone, lol, we didn't take the camera on this part of the trip.






Now we have a few days of down time. Which is good because I think we have both contracted a virus or cold or what have you. Doc went back to work last night. He came home coughing and blowing his nose. I coughed all night yesterday, I coughed so hard I vomited. Yea! Joking there. I got nothing done yesterday. Today I have managed to sweep the floor and clean some windows and the microwave and stove top. I am laying on the couch now. I slept from 4 am until 9 am and I am ready to go back to bed. I got Doc's dinner done and I think when he goes to work I am going to lie back down and try to get some sleep!

Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.