Saturday, May 23, 2009

Not in the mood to look up either a song of the day or a quote.

We have had a really great day, Doc took Molly and I to the Archway over St Louis and we took the tram to the observation deck. That was really neat!

This was followed by a quick nap and down time and then off to a dinner for ten.

This was followed up with a visit with his relations at their house.

I am not in the best of moods right now. And not because of the day either, I just feel let down. Edgy is a better word for it. I can't go into details here, but ... I can't put my finger on what is wrong either.

Natile - I am posting from the blackberry, so... I can't get into the comments and when I was reading eariler I ran out of time to post a reply, but thanks for stopping by! I honestly do try to get Doc to post!!

Renie, it was a reliewf, hugs

If anyone else posted comment sense this am I will reply tomorrow when I can read!

Philly- How did that first week at Georgia Southern go? Miss u.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

It went pretty good this week. I got a 100 on my first math test. WooHoo. It's a lot of walking though. Have you started back yet or are you taking the summer off and going back in fall?? I miss you too.

5/23/09, 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.