Sunday, May 17, 2009

HAPPY 23rd PHILLY


Happy Birthday to my dear friend
She turned a big 23 today!
Yea!
Quote of the day: "The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. " Lucille Ball; US television actress (1911 - 1989)
Song of the day: "Happy Birthday Baby" Marlin Monroe
They say things happen for a reason. I never question reason. But I was having a really good day when I met Philly. And everyday that I have got to see her or talk to her has been a good day... even if it had the makings for a bad one.
Philly, I hope you had a really great birthday. I am sorry I didn't get to wish you one eariler today.
edit the age, oops

5 Comments:

Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Happy birthday, Philly!

5/18/09, 3:09 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILLY! I remember 24 about 15 years ago. That was when things were still perky. Enjoy your day!

5/18/09, 5:32 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Jenn;s mind mudt be going Im 23!!

5/18/09, 5:53 AM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Happy 23rd Birthday to Philly! Enjoy!!

Hugs,

Renie

5/18/09, 6:06 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

OOPs, i fixed that, happy b-day

5/18/09, 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.