Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday all day

I slept like crap last night. So, my eyes feel gritty and puffy. I woke up earily, walked the dog, smoked a cig and went to cracker barrel for a cup of their $2 coffee. SEEING our nasty assed room don't have a coffee pot and I am desperate! I mean in a big old fashioned way, I am in need of my Seatles Best French Roast IV drip!



OK, on to bigger and better things.



What is better then coffee?



SEX? Yea, yea, but not when your sharing a room with your ten year old that won't fricken go to bed at night! Plbbblbbth!



Ok, um... how about some pictures? OK.

Here is the lawn shot I promised Fermi a few weeks back
Photobucket

and the flooding
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the rainbow and double rainbow
Photobucket
Photobucket
Arch from the highway
Photobucket
Looking up at the arch, see them windows up there?
Photobucket
Lets go to 10X optical zoom in HD
Photobucket
Yea well, guess what, we are going up there to the observation deck... Woohooo

SEEE
Photobucket
Photobucket

Strong and true on top of a building looking all magistic and stuff
Photobucket
Molly caught looking out the window.... Doc too
Photobucket
Photobucket
All of us
Photobucket
and finally
THE
BALL
PARK
Photobucket

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

PS the pictures of the down shot are of the river because it was flooding and more intresting then the plaze shot on the other side!

5/24/09, 9:55 AM  
Blogger Jan Mader said...

Love the pics! Now I know what YOU look like...I can put a face with the posts!

Awesome!!!!

5/24/09, 9:56 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

Looks like you are having a good time!

5/24/09, 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Jennifer said...

Love the pics of the arch! Also -- I may start jumping on my son's bed to get him up in the morning. There are only 4 more days of kindergarten -- how scarred could he get?

5/25/09, 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.