Friday, May 29, 2009

hello from hell

Just breezing by to say HELLO and we r alive and kicking (and screaming) and visiting my family in Georgia and we have no internet here Blogging from the Blackberry.

Picked plums with the girls yesterday (Doc) and me roday. Doc got to meet Philly yesterday and he now thinks I am Bi-Sexual... Maybe it was the public fondling... Men have no humor!

Hee Hee!

Doc is bored out of his mind. Maybe he will blog about this experience, here in the boonies and let you all in on how I am treated. He is I believe, discusted, but I am not gonna put words in his mouth or anything!

I love him and that is all that matters. Blog when we return to civilization!

2 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

I see you are having a GREAT time!

5/30/09, 6:35 AM  
Blogger Jan Mader said...

At least you're riding!

5/30/09, 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.