Monday, May 25, 2009

Child Abuse

Quote of the day: "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. " Douglas Adams; English humorist & science fiction novelist (1952 - 2001)

Song of the day: "Brown Sugar" The Rolling Stones

I will be the first to tell you, I am a terrible mom. One day while we were gone, lol, Molly didn't want to get up, SO, I did what any other respectable mom would do....

I got up on the bed

AND JUMPED up and down like a two year old screaming, "Time to get up, Time to get up"

To which Molly screamed back at me, "What is WRONG WITH YOU?"

Doc say's I have emotionally scared her for the rest of her life and that she is going to need therapy.

SIGH. I thought it was funny

3 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Well, I don't know what to say, Jenny. It's kinda funny, but....how old did you say you were? Haha.

Huggies,

Renie

5/26/09, 6:37 AM  
Blogger MJ said...

Sounds perfectly normal to me.

5/27/09, 4:59 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I agree with Michelle.

5/27/09, 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.