Sunday, October 26, 2008

Insight for the day

Please go and Check out 700BlankPages and the little tid-bit there on Battle Ship War. Who has been the battle ship, who has been the lighthouse? ;)

Oh and I changed my ID picture in the spirit of halloween. Meow.

I have only visited a couple blogs I like to view tonight. the left side of my laptop is being super sensitive and my mouse keeps jumping and re-creating words when it does it and .... lol.... i don't catch that it moved on me. Garrr. I don't have the money for a new laptop now. It has to wait until after next semester is over!

Oh and I got a case of fluffy 80's hair tonight. I blew dry the kids hair after bath time and then... didn't have the nerve to come out of the bathroom into the cold ass house without blowing mine. LOL. Queen chickenshit at your service.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenny,

Cute cat ID picture! Meow! Hope your laptop is feeling better, and your hair is out of the chicken house. LOL.

Have a good one!

Hugs,

Renie

10/27/08, 4:13 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

nope it stayed fluffy and with the wind today it ended up fly-away hair. uga uga

10/27/08, 8:10 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

Nothin' wrong with 80's hair! I like the halloween cat, too.

10/28/08, 6:49 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

lol, thanks Fermi... but you didn't see my hair... it was just POOOFY and WILD, I made anyone from the 80's seeking that look envious.

10/28/08, 8:12 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

Sounds like my hair, when I DON'T tame it with a blow dryer!!

10/28/08, 9:19 PM  
Blogger Pendragon Inman said...

AAAAA I just dropped by your blog and about spit my apple-cider all over my laptop screen! I totally wasn't expecting someone to refur to my little 'ol blog. tehehe :) Thanks for noticing me. C-ya round.

10/29/08, 3:54 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

rukia - you have a great blog, I enjoy reading it and I love the graphic's. You deserve the recoginition. Keep up the fab work.

10/29/08, 5:40 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

I knew it was you as soon as I saw the 'black cat'! So like you to use that! ;)
Oh, that means you had "Big Hair" !! I remember that look...(no, not on me..i'm always the straight and straighter)

10/29/08, 10:05 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Oh... Wow... my hair does that straighter n ironed linen look when I want it to do something. Or... even worse... it has a great wash absorbtion phase and when it is dry it is straight and shinny and once you get past the "Glare" u can see it won't doing a thing but look like scraggly super straight ickyness.

I really miss not being able to get a perm when I want one or need one. That is one major downfall of this whole not having a job and economy crisis. I just feel guilty at the thought that I should go get some curly locks done up!

10/30/08, 8:54 AM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

LOL! I used to like the perm, now I don't mind the straight...It's sooo easy! Brush, Twist, & clip! Soaking wet even!
By nitefall...take the crab/clip off and hair is still soaking wet!

10/31/08, 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.