Friday, October 30, 2009

Birthday pic's

While they are distracted I shall eat their popcorn


Doc is only doing this for the kids sake, can't cha tell?




And a pic of the cake we made, we were going to buy a
really awesome Football theme one but at the last minute
the girls asked if we could bake one... so... I baked it... sigh.

I would have done this earlier but the request for cat blogging (and Doc beating me to the deadline) got in the way. So without further ado, Doc blogging... tee hee hee

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

Happy belated "year before the big one" birthday to Doc!!

10/31/09, 3:14 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOC!!!!! I wish I were 21 again!!

11/1/09, 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.