Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ugh!

My eyes are gritty and heavy and I mean heavy! I think I got a paint fume hangover!

Here is my cat blogging pic from yesterday. Doc was using the laptop and I was to tired to post it after he went to bed.

Don't let the cuteness fool you!
Photobucket

I am a girl and therefore I shall bitch
Photobucket

Blogging with Dad
Photobucket

What u got issues with me blogging with dad?
Photobucket

FINE. I will just sit here and look at the lamp. HUMRPH!
Photobucket

Little Boy - Still napping and unphased by the likes of blogging etc.
Photobucket

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger NYPinTA said...

Adorable.

PS I didn't forget about you.

6/13/09, 3:54 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Awww, little tabbies. How sweet! Cats are not as much trouble as dogs. I have 5 at the present time, and have always had cats, so I can vouch for that! The only reason I have 5 (and they are all spayed and neutered) because nasty people drop them off to starve in the country, and they always seem to find their way to my place. But don't even get me started on nasty people. I hate them with purple passion!

Hope your Sunday has been good.

Huggies,

Renie

6/14/09, 5:45 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

They are so damned cute!!!! I hope they don't destroy those pretty curtains I see in the background...

6/14/09, 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.