Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Around

Song of the day: "Silly Love Songs" Paul McCartney and Wings

Quote of the day: "Dear Monday, you win. I quit. Dear Tuesday, I'm coming for you. You have been warned." NYPiNTA via Twitter.

Today Doc said I could get the kitty cat I want. It is a rag-doll cat. We went to the town the lady who breeds them lives in and I called her and she never returned my call. I was so disappointed, esp seeing I'd spoken to her yesterday and she said she would be around all day. But we did go ahead and get the kitty litter and pan and kitty food... JUST in case I can get it tomorrow.

I want steak. I've wanted a big fat steak for a few days. A nice juicy and tender Rib-eye. Nothing more and nothing less. Gee I don't want much. I will most likely make baked potatoes with it but... GOSH... don't it sound good? I think maybe those little cabbage looking things... Can't remember what they are called. Brussels Sprout, maybe?

OK big decision ... do the dishes or go to bed. There is one pan left to wash and I don't feel like doing it. LOL.

I either got a spider bite on my left thigh or an ingrown hair. I noticed it when I took a shower a few minutes ago.

I miss my kids.

7 Comments:

Blogger MJ said...

I hope its not an ingrown hair...do we need to have the buckweat in a leglock conversation?

6/10/09, 6:10 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I am just not sure I want to kno what that is Michelle! It is on my thigh below my bikini line! It stopped hurting and looks like a purple pimple now.And NO I won't be posting a pic!

6/10/09, 11:41 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Oooh kitty! I hope you get it and share lots of pics.

In case the mystery bump is an ingrown hair or boil, apply hot compresses a couple times a day until it goes away. You DO NOT want that thing getting out of control.

6/10/09, 3:48 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

NYPinTA is funny.

Boils and ingrown hairs are not. Hope that resolves quickly.

When you get the cat, I will be expecting pictures. Sounds like a cute breed. Mine are all the feline version of mutts.

6/10/09, 5:40 PM  
Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenny,

The rag doll cats are gorgeous. Mine are all just plain old generic's as well, except for Maya. She is Tonekenese, kind of like a Siamese, but prettier.

That juicy ribe eye sounds good to me. Yum! Our sun came out just before noon, so I got to go in and meet some friends for Chinese food. That was yummy, too.

Hope your problem pimple, or whatever it is, will vanish soon.

Huggies,

Renie

6/10/09, 7:02 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

I have a kitten for you! Its not a ragdoll but you know its cute.

6/11/09, 4:52 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

well i did not get a ragdoll kitten, they want to much for them. We got the good old fashioned FREE kind! We helped out an elderly couple and took two cuties off of their hands.

Sorry Michelle, your too far away!

Got two pic's on the next post - Nat and Fermi

Thanks for the advise on the boil, ladies, I think we will work this out.

6/11/09, 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.