Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today is Wed

Oh My. I am having a difficult time thinking in English as I have been devoted to my Spanish studies for three days this week, last weekend, and Thrus before it. Ahhh.

Went mid-week grocery shopping and spent almost $250 and while there looked for the bisque in the frozen seafood dept. NILCH. Looked in the fresh seafood. Double Nilch. Broke down and looked with the condenced soup and powered soup... Strike three. I asked the clerk and she got the dept mgr. Dept mgr looked at me like I was dressed for halloween. I calmly asked the woman if she'd ever traveled outside of Swainsboro and she repiled, (suprisingly) "No, why?"

So... Fermi... maybe up by Hotlata they got it in the grocery store but down here East of the boonies and West of East BumF**k... they've never heard of it.

But I did squander a few pumpkins and we just got through carving them. I took a few pictures and I will post them tomorrow night as I am too tired to deal with it now. Actually I just can't remember where I put the Camera down less then five minutes ago... but why go there? LOL. EEEK
three hours later I emailed them to photobucket... Ha take that.
pumpkins (taken in the dark, damn good flash)
Photobucket
Lulu (also taken with the lights off)
Photobucket
Molly "fainting because she saw a ghost" in the dark (lovin this flash, eth?)
Photobucket
Lulu helping Molly faint
Photobucket

OK that was fun. I just took a mad dash through the kitchen and looked all over only to find it in plain sight on the kitchen table. I know I looked there first!

Hang on I will move a photo over to photobucket and post it. Or I will just play a minute, photobucket is wanting to be a pppooooppp!@

Ohhh and I got added to This Site... woohooo isin't that neat? or www.studentblogger.org
a few extra pic's that I never got to posting
Karina and Harry's b-day party ... LOL... does the cake fit the two of em?
Photobucket
Karina and Kayleigh (one of the kids I was mopping about over the summer, oh yea, they are back )
Photobucket
Molly
Photobucket
B-day boy Harry (he was telling all the kids to blow because he just couldn't do it alone... kids loved it)
Photobucket
Sue, Lulu, DJ (the other kid from the summer - isin't he a sweetie pie?)
Photobucket

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

Geez, that sucks. I could get it in East Bumble, MA, but maybe lobster products are just easier to find in New England! You'll have to whip up some from scratch!!

10/29/08, 8:21 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

:emind in the gutter:

10/29/08, 8:36 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Ah, but bisque is only something rich liberal elitists would eat, not like good ol' East Georgia folks who just eat for supper whatever they ran over with the pickup on their way home...

10/29/08, 9:31 PM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Love the kids 'fainting' photos! Did you make them costumes for the frightfull day coming up???

10/29/08, 10:00 PM  
Blogger Pendragon Inman said...

when i first married my hubby, he use to go off in spanish sometimes without even realizing it. (he lived in argentina for a while) :) I'd have to wait for him to finish and then say, "now again, in english hunny."

10/29/08, 11:43 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Doc - I am not a rich elitist -but I do like some of their foods. I wish I'd win the lottery tho! I could go all yuppie in a mega-second


WOW - I made Molly's Hannah Montanah Jacket (with tons of Sue's help) but she is wearing store bought boots, leggings and shirt (i bought the material for a shirt but never found "the pattern" who knows - there is still a few more hours to pull that off. As for Lulu - she won't do anything... I have begged and pointed and pushed and suggested. So she is wearing her Christmas Dress and getting her hair brushed and going as a dressed up little girl :) (I get to see her hair meet a hair brush YEA bonus for me)
But there is 2 puppy costumes, an ape, a princess, a tooth fairy, and the Christmas elf if she changes her mind. Prolly only 1 of the puppies and the Christmas elf will fit her. Oh and there is a red velvet with white fur trim Santa Helper hat and dress that she could wear.

Rukia - did you keep a straight face? I think that is one thing I would not have been able to do! Which would only make the situation worse! Is he still doing that?

10/30/08, 8:50 AM  
Blogger The W.O.W. factor! said...

Anxious to see what LuLu chooses! Looking forward to pix! Wish we'd get trick or treaters...I miss the wee ones! (only had them 2 years out of our 30 yrs together! Guess if we didn't always choose to live as hermits, we'd get a few...)

10/31/08, 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.