Wednesday, September 09, 2009

OK OK I got to stop reading the headlines

Why do WOMEN have sex? This article reveals it all. So, I wonder... If I have sex with DOC... will he take the trash out? Or should I wait for him to take the trash out and urr.. put the moves on him as a reward? Maybe it wouldn't be a reward. Maybe if I don't have sex at all with him he will take the trash out in an act of relief. Look Hunny, I took the trash out, it's a night off of sex. Whatever. Where do they come up with the idea's for these studies?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jan Mader said...

Very interesting! Hmmmm....why do we? I've got a headache right now...REALLY!

9/9/09, 6:02 PM  
Blogger MJ said...

For me its the other way around! I cant either out of Ray. I think if I offer him sex he thinks its punishment!

9/10/09, 6:03 AM  
Blogger Debo Blue said...

Baby, you're doing something right. You got a new truck! Leave those articles alone and keep doing what you've been doing. Apparently he likes it just fine.

Have I mentioned how jealous of you I am?

9/13/09, 6:28 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I love you Debo. But I don't think that I got the truck out of how or what I do in the sac!

Jan. Yea, I said, really too.

Michelle - still laughing.

I notice Doc didn't post tho. Tee Hee Hee.

9/14/09, 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.