Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Going to be a good day

Song of the day: "Wolf and Man" Metalica

Quote of the day: "In every power, of which taste is the foundation, excellence is pretty fairly divided between the sexes." Jane Austen (1775-1817)

Today is going to be a great day. I have felt like crap for most of the week. And I have been a grumpy old bitch because of it. LOL. Lucy has also been sick for most of the week. I started to feel better last night and then relapsed. I fell asleep on the couch for an hour or so and woke up with just a slight headache but feeling great. I wandered off to take my shower before bed and felt even better. I even joked around with Doc VIA text messy for awhile. I am sure he appriciated me feeling better!

Doc brought me home 4 tomatoe plants! WOoohooOooo. Can you smell that fresh sauce just a cooking away? You know it baby!

After we go to the store and get stuff for dinner tonight (and get it ready to cook) (and after I make the zuccani bread), then I am going to put the second coat of paint in the girls room. That will be a challange with the kids and animals running around.

I am thinking spag and meatballs tonight for dinner. LOL. We had Chix parm last night and I have sauce and noodles left over. A lot of noodles. LOL. I had to cook the entire box of noodles because I accidently DROPPED the dang box into the boiling water! Silly me. So, I figured if I cooked up some meatballs and sliced up the sausage, then hey, we will make great use of leftovers, eth? Or am I just being lazy. I could just freeze the sauce and make soemthing else, lol, but ... but... what? Shep Pie? That sounds good!

All the ambition in the world (in my mind) and I am not getting anything done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan Mader said...

Yes you are getting something done...You're making me HUNGRY!!!

Hope you keep feeling better!

7/10/09, 3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.