Friday, June 26, 2009

Besot by ATL again

First, Jan, I have not forgot about you. I can't reply to u comments on ur blog from the blackberry.

Song of the day, "Beat It" Michael Jackson.

Quote of the day, "let's just take the interstate, by the time we hit ATL, rush hour will be over" - Me

Yea right. But @ least rush hour today ran @20-40Mph and we feel pretty lucky ... Considering that traffic in the other direction was @ a dead darnbed stop!

We have lost some greats this month. David Carridane passed a few weeks ago. I never got to do an Eulogy on him, but I might. I don't know how to hyper link from the Blackberry, but if u jump over to Pole Hill, you will see that Doc has paid an excellent tribute to Ed Machmon. While you are there, pick up the link to Steve Audio's Blog. Stever has written a rather tasteful piece on the Passing Of Michael Jackson. I intend to pay the Mikester my own tribute but not now. I need to look some facts up first. I also have full intention of writting a piece on Farrah Faucets passing.

I have been a long time fan of Farrah's and only regret that she and Ryan O'neal never tied the knot.

I fully intend to meet my blog expextations soon.


We hit the road @ 10:50 est this am. And we are still driving. I don't know how this sentence got down here, but I am not about to delete n retype.

YEAS indeedy. We got the kidduns last night! We are so excited. I will splog the details laterz.My turn to ride n nap, we have made it to Calhpoun, Ga

5 Comments:

Blogger fermicat said...

Let me guess that the horrible Atlanta traffic you saw was on the top end perimeter (I-285 on the north side of town). You were going west, which does indeed move much better than the standstill traffic traveling east toward I-85 (always a parking lot in the evenings).

6/27/09, 9:33 AM  
Blogger Jan Mader said...

Not to worry! I'll be here reading and loving your blog and all your cool quotes whenever you're ready!

6/27/09, 11:07 AM  
Blogger SteveAudio said...

Thanks for the link, I appreciate it.

6/28/09, 12:06 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Fermi - I guess, it is within a mile of the I-85 exit. Parking lot? Is that what you are suppose to call interstate traffic? Hee Hee.

Jan - TY for the support. For whatever reason the blackberry won't let me into the comments on your blog (or Doc's) and I havn't had time to update the Blackberry.

Steve Audio - Your welcome and thanks for stopping by!

6/28/09, 10:05 PM  
Blogger dr sardonicus said...

Enabling Javascript solves the Haloscan problem.

6/28/09, 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.