Friday, March 25, 2005

My shower confessions

A thing amongst things. ARRRRGH. Lets see I was going to post the shower thoughts. Although mine are clean, unlike some peeps! CD of my day is Ani Defranco "living in clip"
Wanna know what I think about in the shower? I write most of my story ideas in there. It is like the hot water opens the portal to my remaining working brain cells. I will then toy with the idea's periodically thruought the day and then eventually get it down on "paper" and paper being a software program in my computer. There are times I forget my thought but a dash to the shower later in the day always revives it. Hmmm. Come to think of it. I've always done a lot of major thinking in the bathroom. Thats odd. And it is the most dangerous spot in the house. Well hell my thoughts must be dangerous then!
I can remember one point when I lived on deans bridge road that my sanctuary was the bathroom. I'd turn the shower on like i was in it and I'd sit on the floor and write. Hmmmm.
For the record I've never had shower sex (althought I have wrote a few shower sex scenes in my stories) and I've never got off in the shower. Now damn I live a boring life!
I have however enjoyed long and nonessenctial bubblebaths by candlelight and read in the tub. Maybe on the pot to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

ok ok ok well there is this thing that you can attach to the faucet ;) but I don't tell no one about that

3/26/05, 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.