Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Horses eat cake

Today was storms and more storms and just pure yuck. The horses went out on their own adventure, got as far as the top of the hill and MR FRECKLES alerted us as to the girls missing. Or rather.. he ran around the fields whinnining for them until we got fed up with it and went to see why he was fussing.
A short while goes by (after a group effort to get the mares home) and I am cleaning out the fridge etc. Some stuff goes to the cats, some goes to the dogs and then there is like this coconut frostening cake that... well it was gross no one ate it. I start with tempting the cats. They go for it but eat about 1/4 of it. The horses are at the fence just whinnining... so... I take the remainder of the cake to the fence and offer it to them by the handful.
THEY ATE IT. GROSSS. No.. wait they didnt just eat it they stood there very politly fighting over who gets the next mouth full. If I wasnt the one feeding it to them with that nassy frostening all over my hands I would have been taking picutes.
So horses like cake. Who'd have known?

1 Comments:

Blogger NYPinTA said...

My cats eat doritos. And french fries.

3/25/05, 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.