Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it is Monday. All day long. Don't let anyone tell you any differently. Had to run a few errands today. First take my aunt to the bank and then to the post office... She is the only person I know that can take 19 minutes to mail a letter. People comming in and leaving, the cars next to me changed literly 3 times. Yes I was cussing by the time she came out.
Then onto the dentist for my youngin. The only thing that went right! So we make a few dozen stops while in the city and I tell you I was ready to come home. WE get here.
I have the nosey-est damn horses in Georgia. The horses were in the back field... Oh about 25 acres away, and one of them either heard the truck or saw the flash of white and the beasts came racing up to watch us bring the stuff in the house. I just stood there and watched them race at me, none, slowing until they got to the barbed wire barrier and one of the horses actually ran into it. GRRRRRR.
~~scent of the day ~~ Beautiful by eeste lauder .... yea i was selfish and bought 170 bucks worth of Beautiful, powder, lotion, body wash and perfume. Oh well. i wonder why I'm broke sometimes!
Oh heard back from a publishing company. If I want to put up $4,000 bucks they will publish Sam part 1.. HA HA HA... yea hold on a sec I'll just shit it for you....

1 Comments:

Blogger NYPinTA said...

Mondays suck.
Just sayin.
;)

3/21/05, 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.