Monday, September 14, 2009

exhausted

Song of the day: "Crazy on You" Heart

Quote of the day: "Sometimes I think the surest sign of intelligent life exist elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. " Bill Watterson (1958-) Calvin and Hobbs

I can't do anymore homework tonight. I can hardly type. I will finish my catch up tomorrow or later today as it sits. Got to go to Bowling Green tomorrow. This will be for my Social Psych class. Yea.

Today has been a good day. Doc got his music on his way to work on Saturday. I was pleasantly surprised to find a copy of, "Live Rust" by Neil Young in his music bag. So, I know what I will be listening to tomorrow night. And singing to and just really having a great time with.

Doc is a really sweet guy. I hope everyone knows that. I want everyone to know that. When God made the mold for Doc, he was not playing. He gave him so much good.

ps I am sure the Calvin and Hobb's quote is wrong but that is how it turned up on more then one quotation page so the comma's must have been how it was spaced over the comic or something. I almost put puncuation in there and changed it but then it would not be a direct quote, would it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.