Friday, March 25, 2011

PRODUCTS IN PROCESS - Lotions


Above: Make Up remover... similar to cold cream
ALSO works great on FEET!



Olive Oil and Cocoa Butter Lotion: No it is not pretty.
Non-Toxic pink dye and green color of x-virgin olive oil make... mauve. Need to work on color.
VERY CONCENTRATED. If you want the store brand feel? Apply to damp areas or apply and spritz area damp and pat dry.
AND always remember.... a little goes a LONG way.



Lotion pics.... Lotion in Malibu tubes in this pic were watered down but still came out concentrated. Which is fine, I am not selling fancy water.


And because the LOTION BUTTER is my 3rd child
It gets another honorable mention!
I am so addicted to this one. I have used half a 4 ounce container in 2 weeks! I use it after every shower and sometimes sneak some more to rub into my hands just because it makes everything so silky to touch! This recipe I used Sunflower oil, natural cocoa butter, Shea butter, and avocado butter. The scent pictured is Lilac but the one I am using is Lychee Tangerine! I know it is the smell that is as addicting. I have purchased 2 Lychee Tree's and when they start bearing fruit.... mmmmm baby! Nothing sweeter in the world than a Lychee berry. And the smell.... they will so be indoor tree's!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.