Sunday, April 25, 2010

I had a dream

I am not sure what it means but I think it means that someone and I are going to go into separate directions because of lies. That is all.

*edit*
I am not sure how the dream started but I remember we were on a train, just two people. And all the sudden the seats split apart and he was on a different track than I. My went in a straight destination (that I later learned was oddly familiar) and his went kind of off like a roller coaster and another passenger said not to worry, the trains met back at the station, that one took the down town route where people can pick up anything or anyone they need. My train got to the platform and it was deserted and had nice wooden benches and the cement was wet like it had rained. As I got off the conductor said to have a seat, it was a safe neighborhood and to get a coffee and the other train would be by in about thirty minutes. I rushed to the ticket window to get out connecting tickets and realized that my partner had the tickets. So, I went over to get my coffee, it was a Starbucks but set up like a gas station, I got a cup of coffee and the clerk yelled at me that in this town you pay first then make your own coffee. But I had made the coffee first. I paid her and she said it was a dollar and seven cents with the sales tax. I said, "Oh I know where I am then" and gave her the money and she took my coffee and threw it away. she said now you make your coffee. So, I got one and went out to wait on the platform but my partner never showed.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Dave Fowler said...

checking your blog...not a cat fan.

4/25/10, 2:18 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Awww there is other stuff

4/25/10, 9:05 PM  
Blogger fermicat said...

Don't take dream riffraff too seriously. I dream all kinds of weird stuff. I'd be a basket case if even 1% of it became real. We dream things that we fear sometimes. It is NOT prophecy. Don't let it run your life.

4/25/10, 11:01 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

updated with the details of the dream.

4/25/10, 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.