Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Happy Anniversary Doc

One year. We made it a year. What an interesting and difficult year it has been. It has been a year of growth and adjustment for all four of us but mostly for Doc. He has had to learn to be a dad and he is really super good at it. He has taught me a few things about being a parent too, which no parent likes to admit they are not perfect, LOL but at least I admit I can adapt too. I wanted to get this post in before the actual date of April 1 but that little thing called life erupted and we were on the road. Here is a pic of the flowers Doc gave me on the eve of our Anniversary. TY Doc, I love you. We are good. And Good leads to Great. We just have to continue to grow (IN KNOWLEDGE NOT GIRTH) and adapt!

XOXO

2 Comments:

Blogger dr sardonicus said...

You are so sweet. I look forward to many more years of growing together.

I love you.

4/8/10, 1:42 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I love you too Doc. I am home and this is meant to be. I have no other words to explain that.

4/14/10, 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.