Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Virural infection of the mind

EDIT - Book 9 From the blackberry owners manual to Beautiful Joe (one of my favorites I just couldn't remember the name of it when I did the MEME)

Here is a MemE I picked up from DOC
he picked it up from Kathleen
who picked it up from Facebook

Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Sixteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First sixteen you can recall in no more than 16 minutes. Tag 16 friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what books my friends choose. And like Doc tagging people is so last year so you can tag yourself and link back to my blog. Please leave your URL in my comments.

1) Where the red fern grows, Wilson Rawls
2)The Illiad, Homer
3)The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, Douglas Adams
4)The red pony, John Steinbeck
5)The Stand, Stephen King
6)The Epic of Gilgamesh and speculated modern translations
7)The writings of Julian of Norway and their speculated translations
8)Exodus, The Holy Bible
9)Beautiful Joe, Marshall Saunders
10)That F**king Microbiology book
11)The Great and Secret Show, Clive Barker
12)The Dragon Lance Chronicles, Margret Weis and Tracy Hickman
13)Stranger in a strange land, Robert Heinlein
14)Red Planet, Robert Heinlein
15)Asimov's
Chronology of the world, Issac Asimov
16)Scientology, the fundamentals of thought. L. Ron Hubbard

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Is that really the name of the Microbiology book? Because I want to read it if it is.

8/5/09, 10:52 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

No, it was Asvmovs (SP? Purple with bacteria looking crap on the front) The book just pushed my border line OCD hand washing over the edge, lol. I cuss it whenever the chance occurs.

8/5/09, 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.