Saturday, August 01, 2009

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the fire

Song of the day: "Wish you were here" Pink Floyd

Quote of the day: "Honesty is the best policy - when there is money in it." Mark Twain (1835-1910)

I came across this in the news this morning. Should there be special privileges if you a rich person that has taken millions from people in a Ponzi scheme? Anyway, this guy thinks that the jail (that he is being held at in Texas and the cell that he has to share with 8 to 10 other arrested men) is too hot to stay in while he is waiting on trial. The judge won't let him have bail because he is a risk to flea due to business in Antigua. I think he should have thought about things like what jail might be like when he was stealing from people and not complain about the dilapidated system after he got caught. Sweat it out buddy! I have no sympathy for you!

Some reservations. I have a low trust threshold. Very low and my self esteem is sometimes down there too. When I was reading at Doc's blog and saw someone wanted to meet him at the ball game I got suspicious. I mean, come on, the last person he met off of the internet he took home with him (ha ha ). Then I read over to Holland's blog and quickly remembered I used to read his blog often! So, Holland is not per se competition. Blog reading competition, yes, because his is well written, light hearten, and funny... and well, mine is not. Go check out his blog if you like.

There has to be a Mafia Wars help group somewhere! LOL. I play it every day now. GRRR.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Sandy said...

200% right you are, poor poor baby it's too hot! Give me a break.

Sandy

8/1/09, 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.