Saturday, July 25, 2009

Update

Quote of the day: "Sometimes the facts in my head get bored and decide to take a walk in my mouth." Scott Westerfeld, So Yesterday, 2004

Song of the day: "Rock the night" Europe

Doc's mother has been moved out of ICU and into a room with an expected release date of Tuesday, please still keep the family in your prayers!

Comcast called on Thursday and said that they will be here between 1-4 on Sunday. Thank God for small miracles! This will enable me to type from bed and that always makes blogging easier for me. Now all I need is one of them writing desks to put on my lap in bed!

I have been working on the Haver Hill home staging course while waiting for fall semester to start. I can't wait!

slowly things are comming together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.