Friday, August 07, 2009

Eureka Friday

Song of the day: "How Soon is now" The Smiths (AKA Charmed theme song)

Quote of the day: "And that's the world in a nutshell, an appropriate receptacle." Stan Dunn

No.No. Let us be clear on that. Eureka as in the TV show not as in a bright idea. LOL. No bright ideas around here, they don't go over well. I don't care if there is a ball game tonight. Tonight is my night for the TV. I get the TV. It is Eureka!

Cash for clunkers. Did you get yours? I didn't. See, it kind of pisses me off that the money is running out, lol, as I have a dire need for a new car! I have a lot of driving to do in the next few years and I don't see the Jeep making it until December. I really hate to have to drop out of school because I can't get there! I have tried to be subdue about asking Doc and I keep getting shot down. I hate it. Of course I will give credit where it is due, lol, he did come home yesterday and said he was willing to talk about it. I was still in the mode of being sick. I feel better today (first time in 3 days!) but I don't feel 100%. Let's see how the day goes.

Strip club. Ahhh yes ladies. Ahhh yes indeedy. It is about time. And the worse part of this is the co-owner is one of the protesters. LOL. However, later this month.... NASHVILLE is going to get her first FULL MONTY male strip club. Yes, this is so. Has been on the news for two days. Still hitting the breaking news. WOW. And the model they show is a sculpted black man rubbed down in baby oil, but only his chest and arms. BUT damn fine arms and chest has he! LOL. I mean it is OK to cross racial lines and say someone is hot. I don't give a damn about petty racism on this topic so please keep your mouth shut. A hot bod is a hot bod. It don't matter you skin color, race, or gender. I am still a supporter of Pam Anderson! I think she is one of the prettiest women I have ever seen!

Sadly we say good-bye to John Hughes. The Godfather of the Brat Pack. The writer of popular teen flicks in the 80's like the Breakfast club. They are reporting he had a massive heart attack on his morning walk yesterday. Sad. Another Icon lost this year. He was only 59.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Debo Blue said...

Oh girl, you're right about race not having anything to do when a hot bod is involved!

You know I've been out for awhile and see that you're now "Dr.Jenn". Two words: "Go, girl!"

You found a doc and you became a doc. I'm sooooo jealous!!!!

8/7/09, 12:45 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Dr Jenn = Working on Doctorates degree, LOL, nothing more nothing less. Tho I do got a good Doc.

The man in the news clip has a CHISELED fricken bod. DANG.

8/7/09, 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.