Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Following Kathleen and a Facebook ME ME

EDIT - Deleted 18

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note completing the 35 "I’ve come to realize." At the end, choose the friends you want to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you or I knew you way back when and am interested in what life has taught you!!

1. I've come to realize that my chest size...
Needs a reduction

2. I've come to realize that my job(s)..
Don't pay much being a housewife going to college

3. I've come to realize that I need....
Space

4. I've come to realize that I have lost...
my mind and don't care who finds it

5. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
People act stupid because their race or culture permits it

6. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
Something monumental happened like Armageddon is beating on the door.

7. I've come to realize that money...
don't grow on trees now I just have to convince my 10 year old that

8. I've come to realize that certain people...
are fake, phony and make up lies to look better

9. I've come to realize that I'll always ...
have no regrets

10. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)...
one is a copycat the other an idiot

11. I've come to realize that my mom...
has major mental health issues and there is no saving her

12. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
is a Blackberry and is used as much as the puter

13. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...
I needed to check my FB and clean, lol, me too.

14. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep...
I should have gone about 8pm

15. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...
of driving my car to WKU everyday and will it make it and hubbs is being very selfish about the new(er) car issue we are having. I might have to move up to WKU if this persists.

16. I've come to realize that my dad....
is still amongst the unknown features of my life and that I don't care.

17. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook...
i am here to avoid reality and kill time

18. Deleted

19. I've come to realize that tonight...
Doc will go to bible study alone.

20. I've come to realize that tomorrow...
Will be a lot like today

21. I've come to realize that I really want to...
have things that people are to selfish to deal with

22. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is...
a few people I don't know on my MW at facebook or maybe a blogger bud or two

23. I've come to realize that life...
is a short ride and I have loved every second of mine

24. I've come to realize that this weekend...
is Doc's first off without asking for it and we will most likely go to church, crap I gotta Iron

25. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset...
something loud and heavy

26. I've come to realize that my friends...
turned their backs on me when I needed them.

27. I've come to realize that this year...
rocks

28. I've come to realize that my ex(es)...
rot in hell and I will be there pitching coal on their fires

29. I've come to realize that maybe I should.....get off my ass and change it for myself


30. I've come to realize that I love..
my children and Doc with all my heart

31. I've come to realize that I don't understand...
people that work at DMV

32. I've come to realize my past...
was my past and should stay there

33. I've come to realize that parties...
are time wasters and I have better things to do

34. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified..
of losing my kids and Doc, and scared to the dickens of tornado's

35. I've come to realize that my life...
has been neat

4 Comments:

Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

Hey Jenn,

I enjoyed your answers, and like the last one the best. I'm glad for you.

I would do this meme, but it's a tad too long, and I haven't had an inclination to post anything on my blog, lately.

Keep enjoying your life. That's half the battle.

Hugs,

Renie

8/5/09, 3:07 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

love your new picture Renie! That peacchy pink is perfect for your skin/hair

8/5/09, 3:26 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

That was long but good. How ya been chicka??

8/5/09, 5:25 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Good Kelly. DID you see my almost x-rated post today, LOL, I thought of you! You will laughe! Doing great miss you bunches!

8/5/09, 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.