Sunday, August 09, 2009

Blink Blink

Song of the day: "Born to Run" Bruce Springsteen

Quote of the day: "Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together." Georg Christoph Lichtenberg (1742-1799)

I was over to DeboBlue's blog and really enjoyed today's post. One thing I love about blogging and miss in general is being able to feed off of someone's blog and have yet your own unique take on it. So, Debo, first I want to give credit where it is due, I stole todays blog idea from YOU.

Debo's blog today is on FRIENDSHIP and the great and wonderful "Aha" moments. Which got me thinking of Epiphany's in general and the wonderful world of them. I regret how rare they are! I made the comment, '"I love how when the moment of "Aha" or "Epiphany" occurs it seems like that instant in time is the exact moment where you will spend hours of reflection."' And I firmly believe in it.

Havee you ever had one? Would you mind leaving it in the comments or blogging about it and leaving me a link to your blog?

I had one the other day. Bless Doc's heart, he had no choice but to hear me out. My great "Aha" of the (year) was when I realized that I had been supressed for so long that I had lost all intrest in any real writing (other then bitching and complaing or writing about the boring and mundane that we all experience). I realized that meeting Doc and leaving Georgia had given me a piece of me back. Doc helped to free me from being repressed (and prolly depressed but we won't go there) and he gave me back my imagination. OK, well ... I am not sure that came out right but you get the gist of what I am trying to say. Of course when this happened I was not cool calm and collect about it (like Debo), lol, I was Jenny Jabber Jaws. And don't think it escaped my attention that he got up and took 2 Alieve's. LOL. And don't think for a second that phased me, I was talking and I couldn't stop! Honest.

But that gave me a goal. I am willing to pick up on some writing. My already started stuff is still in Georgia but that is not going to stop me. I have a few idea's running around my head and they are slightly slanted on political views. I am not one to really blog on politic's (though I do think them and even breech a few subjects with Doc), so, I am not sure if they will make it here... however I am giving my readers a heads up in case they do.

Looking forward to comments.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Debo Blue said...

Isn't it great when you are inspired after reading someone's post?

Politics is scary. You say two things and you're forever labeled as this or that and if you don't say something one way you're labeled that and this.

Good luck with the writing and don't be afraid to post it, this is your blog. I read somewhere, or someone told me we Americans are free to do that. Gotta remember where I read that.

8/10/09, 3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.