Friday, April 30, 2010

Bang Head Here


Quote of the day: "I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult." E.B. White. US Author and Humorist (1899- 1985)

Song of the day: "Against All Odds (Take a look at me now) Phil Collins

Today is Friday, right? Someone needs to tell the household pests. LOL. Today I have managed to haul my butt out of bed... cook breakfast (twice)... wake up kids... gets them dressed and functional ... harass Doc at work... walk and feed dog, water pets, make a decent pot of coffee (only took 2 tries boohoohoo)...ahhh damn... that's it. For a day that started at 4am (thanks hunny)... you'd think I'd done more.

I have about a dozen things I need to do this morning. Whoopie Doopie.

Found the stack of Christmas Cards and Thank You cards from kids... should I send them? LMBO. Yeap. That is how this year is going to be. Dang things are not even addressed.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I wrote this yesterday for some reason it saved instead of posted... maybe I was gonna add more. Danged if I know.

5/1/10, 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Counter Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.